If you’ve watched TV or used any type of social media lately, it is likely you’ve seen one of the apology ads that consumers everywhere have been questioning, and more so, criticizing. So, what is it about the apology ads issued by Wells Fargo, Uber, and Facebook...
Over 500,000 businesses are promoting on Pinterest, and there’s no limit to what types of businesses get results. Apps, financial services, vacation destinations, and shopping have experienced success from promoting pins. A “promoted pin” is a pin that businesses pay to have appear on the site more...
Having a content strategy not perform as well as expected can be very frustrating. Chances are you spent a lot of time and money trying to perfect your strategy. Watching it fail can be hard, leading you to the question “now what?” Many famous marketers have said that having a...
- What is Google’s Project Beacon?
- Happy Fourth of July from Design Angler!
- Twitter’s Targeting Secret
- Apology Ads
- How to Start Marketing on Pinterest
- Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Using a Failing Marketing Campaign to Your Advantage
- Marketing on Snapchat
- SEO questions you should know
- ShadowBanned on Instagram?