SEO is a complicated process to perfect. There are plenty of aspects of SEO that can make this topic a little intimidating and overwhelming to tackle. There are many self proclaimed “SEO experts” but before you trust them, Design Angler suggests asking the following questions. ...
Instagram has created a new type of ban called shadowban. Normally when you are banned from Instagram you will receive a message stating that someone has reported your account and therefore you are banned. The sneaky thing about the new shadowban is that you are never notified. The only way...
Google doesn’t typically confirm many algorithm updates, considering they happen 1-2 times per day. These algorithm updates are usually very subtle and pertain to certain minor aspects of Google search. However, on March 7th, Google did a core algorithm update which is a much rarer occurrence, typically ...
It’s really exciting for content marketers and bloggers to see how much engagement their blog posts attract. When you create amazing content you can’t wait for everyone to see what you have just written. You’re excited (who wouldn’t be), but don't let that excitement result in and become your downfall...
- SEO questions you should know
- ShadowBanned on Instagram?
- Google Confirms New Search Algorithm Change
- How to Handle Bad Online Reviews
- Ultimate checklist on what to do after you write a blog.
- Impressions are not Impressive
- Make Your Website Secure Today!
- A Shiny New Tackle Box
- 5 Ways to Encourage Your Customers to Leave Reviews
- Responsive Websites 101